Ministry Code: SNOWFLAKES
When couples use in vitro fertilization to achieve pregnancy, they will often have embryos remaining after they complete their family. One option available to them is to donate those embryos to another couple. Embryo adoption allows the family with remaining embryos to select a recipient family for their embryo gift. That family could be you. The adopting family is able to use the donated embryos to achieve a pregnancy and give birth to their adopted child.
For over 50 years Nightlight has been finding loving families for children.
We are a child-centered adoption agency and we believe in the open adoption model when placing kids for adoption.
Open embryo adoption results in children who are secure in their identity and confident about their future.
The Snowflakes embryo adoption program fee includes:
- obtaining and preparing embryo donating families
- matching embryo donating and embryo adopting with similar desires
- ensuring FDA compliance for embryo adoption and donation
- coordination of clinic communications and shipping of donated embryos
- proven and secure legal documentation for adopting embryos