2019: We will be open on Saturday, December 21st for holiday shipping orders, but will be closed from December 25th 2019 through January 3rd 2020. We will reopen on Monday, January 6th 2020 and resolve any issues at that time. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
We cannot guarantee that orders placed after December 18th 2019 will be delivered by Christmas due to holiday volume and inclement weather.
We will not refund or replace orders that are not delivered on time due to factors outside of our control.
Shipping & Returns Policy Summary
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
We want you to be happy! But if you’re not, you may return new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (i.e.You received an incorrect or defective item).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipping carrier. However, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
Shipping & Returns Policy Details
At ChristIllustrated.com we believe in promoting small businesses like ourselves. For this reason, we outsource a lot of our production and shipping processes. Our vendors are experts at what they do, and teaming up with them allows us to offer you the best quality and prices on the items you buy from us. Because of this, posters are shipped separately from canvas and metal prints.
- Canvas and metal print products are shipped UPS to the continental US and must have a non-P.O. Box address. UPS does not deliver to a P.O. Box (USPS) address.
- Canvas and metal print products are manufactured and shipped from the same facility, and may be included together in an order.
- Canvas and metal prints are custom orders, and are usually shipped within 2-4 days from the time ordered. They are padded and shipped in oversized boxes that will not fit in a mailbox.
- Posters are shipped in square tubes from our main facility within 24 hours, or by the next business day. These tubes are 3x3x12 inches and may or may not fit in your mailbox.
- All poster orders are shipped within 1 business day of order by 12:00pm (midnight) Pacific Standard Time US.
- All custom orders are shipped within 2-7 business days from the time ordered.
Because of the size of the shipping boxes, please select a “ship to” address where you feel your item will be secure if it is delivered when you are not present.
You will be sent an email with tracking information that will reflect the shipment method you chose at checkout. We offer USPS, UPS, and FedEx shipping options.
We cannot guarantee that orders placed after December 18th will be delivered by Christmas due to holiday volume and inclement weather.
IMPORTANT: We will not refund or replace orders that are not delivered on time due to factors outside of our control.
Do you ship internationally?
Shipments outside the continental U.S. will incur additional shipping times that should be tracked through the email you will receive when your order leaves our facility. We are not responsible for customs and duty taxes, fees and delays which may be incurred – please check with your receiving country’s import policies prior to ordering.
- You do not need an account to purchase at ChristIllustrated.com at this time.
- An account makes tracking your purchases and your shipping easier. It also allows you to “wishlist” items for later consideration.
Before completing your order, please check to make sure that all of your information is entered accurately. Our software checks for address accuracy. If for some reason we are unable to verify your shipping address, we will contact you via email for your help correcting it.
All UPS, FedEx and DHL orders MUST have a non-USPS P.O. Box shipping address to process. This means that UPS does not deliver to a P.O Box in a post office, but will deliver to a P.O. Box retail rental facility such as Mail Boxes, Etc.
USPS will ship to any address.
When ordering around a holiday date, orders may take a few days longer to be processed.
If your order is going to be delayed beyond 7 calendar days, we will notify you and allow you an option to cancel your order.
Orders for multiple items may be shipped from different locations, and/or in different package types. Please see above for details.
You will receive an email from us when you order has shipped from our facility. This email will have the relevant tracking information and a link that will help you follow your order on its journey to you.
If your package becomes lost or delayed, you will need to first check with the shipping carrier directly. This is the most efficient way to trace your package. If you have trouble with the carrier, please contact us to get involved.
If your package is lost, the carrier will usually refund your purchase directly. If you have trouble with the carrier, please contact us to get involved.
We reserve the right to determine if your purchase will be fully or partially replaced or refunded on a case-by-case basis. This means that if your order was shipped in multiple packages, we will refund or replace the package that was lost or damaged, but not the package that was successfully received.
On occasion packages are returned as "undeliverable". In such cases, there may be information that is missing that you can resolve by first contacting the shipping carrier directly.
In the event an undeliverable package situation is irresolvable, we will issue a full refund or replace the portion of your order which was not delivered.
If a package is deemed lost as a result of our error, we will refund the order. HOWEVER, if the order is lost because of customer error, the charges will not be refunded.
We are unable to re-ship orders that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you would still like to purchase items that were undeliverable, you are welcome to place a new order on our Web site.
If you suspect your order cannot be delivered, and you have not received confirmation of its return or a refund, please contact us.
Why Was My Package Undeliverable?
*Our carriers may deem a package "undeliverable" for one of the following reasons;
- INCORRECT ADDRESS: If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is typically returned to us by the carrier or the unintended recipient.
- IF an APO or FPO address is entered as an international address, the package will not reach its destination.
- ADDRESS FORMAT: If an address was entered in an incorrect format, it will be undeliverable.
If you live in an area experiencing snow storms or other extreme weather, weather delays may add additional time to the estimated delivery date of your order. We will do our best to notify you in advance as UPS, USPS and FedEx notify us. We will acknowledge these delays in our resolution of any returns requested.
After Estimated Delivery Date
- USPS Ship Methods: Tracking is available except for USPS First Class International.
- UPS will have tracking information available in your ChristIllustrated.com Web Store account as well as your personal email address that you have given to the ChristIllustrated.com Web Store. Please track your package via this information. Tracking information can read as follows: DELIVERED, UNDELIVERABLE/RETURN TO SENDER, or there may be no information available.
- DELIVERED: Please check with your neighbors or family members. Packages are occasionally left with neighbors, a building manager, or are placed somewhere relatively safe such as your porch, garage, or even behind bushes.
- UNDELIVERABLE: If the package is being returned to us, or if the address is incorrect, please contact us.
- NO TRACKING AVAILABLE: If you cannot locate tracking or delivery information about your package, start with checking your shipping address you entered for your order. If all of your information is correct, please contact us with all of your order information. Please include the following in your inquiry; order number, order date, name order is under, and how it was requested to be shipped.
Because of the custom nature of our ordering process, items cannot be returned unless there is a quality or manufacturing defect. Damage incurred on the part of a shipping company (USPS, UPS, etc) will need to be filed as a claim with the shipper, but we will help you with your claim.
Items damaged due to use – worn clothing, framed prints – will not be refunded.
If you believe you have a claim that is not addressed here, please contact us at: ChristIllustrated@yahoo.com. We would be happy to discuss your concerns and find a satisfactory resolution. We want you to be happy with your purchases.
For items that are damaged in transit, we will replace them at no cost to you, including free return and replacement shipping. For items lost in transit, we will work with you and the shipping carrier to locate your shipment and/or replace your items at no cost to you.
We will pay return shipping costs if we request product to be returned as a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
Items returned to ChristIllustrated.com that are damaged may or may not receive a partial or full refund. Your refund will be at the discretion of ChristIllustrated.com Staff.
Window of Time for Refunds
ALL REFUNDS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED BY CHRISTILLUSTRATED.COMSTAFF. Please do NOT return ANY products without contacting ChristIllustrated.com first. Products shipped to ChristIllustrated.com without pre-approval will not be accepted for refund.
Financial information that was given to ChristIllustrated.com Web Store for purchasing your order will be used when issuing a refund through PayPal, our credit card processor. In order for you to obtain a refund, you will need to confirm your credit card account information for the refund to be issued.
You can expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper; however, in many cases you may receive a refund more quickly.
Time period stated includes the transit time for us to receive your return product (5-10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3-5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5-10 business days). PayPal orders will eliminate the bank processing timeframe.